Monday, April 25, 2016

December


Henry is such a big helper giving his sister so many craisins.


She did seem to mind :)

Those curls! Henry still loves to get into my jar of cream...

Best friend cousins at Andrew and Nicole's wedding

The beautiful couple.



Zach and his sweet little Lucy.

My pretty mama.

I love this grandpa of mine. Mackenzie just saw this picture and said "Grandpa!!! He is such a sweet Grandpa. He gives me candy, he gives me gum and he gives me everything!" Haha! He really is great!

Grammy!


Elegant Emma

Radiant Rachel

Steve playing with Henry

My very sweet first and second grade school teacher. He is so kind and loving.
 
We stayed in California for Christmas and the new year but I was horrible about taking pictures. At least I got one of the cou

Lily and Henry are BFF's

Making brownies at Grammy's.



 
 

No comments: