![]() |
| Henry always has the greatest expressions. |
![]() |
| And he LOVES his cars! |
![]() |
| Kenzie was really excited to light some sparklers left over from the 4th of July. |
![]() |
| My handsome husband! |
![]() |
| I love this silly girl. |
![]() |
| And Molly just lay on the grass being her perfect little self while we play. My sister, Katie, knitted this beautiful dress for Molly. I absolutely love it! |
![]() |
| She also made that bracelet. I'm so lucky to have such a talented sister! |
![]() |
| All of my babies sleep like this :) |
![]() |
| Henry loves wearing these shoes! It's so funny! |
![]() |
| I will never get tired of this! I just love her cute finger sucking! |
![]() |
| Daddy's sweatpants and sweater were on the couch and Makenzie decided to try them on. |
![]() |
| Kenz is always such a big helper. She loves giving her sister a bottle. Makenzie also loves Minnie Mouse and wears this dress almost every day. |
![]() |
| Curly head! Sometimes Henry runs out of clean jammies and has to wear his sisters... |
![]() |
| Sunday nap. |
![]() |
| My silly Kenzie. |
![]() |
































No comments:
Post a Comment