Sunday, May 31, 2015

May



I just adore this little girl. She is so good and perfect in every way!






Jay, Allyson, and Lily came to visit in the beginning of May. It was so fun to visit and play games and go on outings with them. We miss them so much! It makes me sad that I hardly got any pictures of them while they were here...
These kids sure had fun with their cousin, Lily. She is such a sweet and FUN little angel.

I love it when Henry gets in situations like this :)

Kenzie is such a good big sister. She loves to play with and entertain Molly.


I just loved how Henry had his cute little arm around Shane's neck the whole time they watched a movie on his phone :)


They are all eating cereal while watching their movie :)




After playing hard at church.

We had such a nice day at the park. We went on a nice walk around it, fed ducks, and played on the playground. It was such a fun day!

Henry didn't really want to share his bread with the ducks.

No comments: