![]() |
| Kenzie is such a good little mommy. I love it when she takes care of her little baby. She loves to help out with Molly too. |
![]() |
| One of her favorite activities is playing with play dough and who can blame her?! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Kenzie set up her toys to "watch TV." I tried to move that metal thing to put it out of harms way and Makenzie got really upset with me because her animals were watching a show on it :) |
![]() |
| He loves to sit at this easel. |
![]() |
| And I love it when my kids play with each other. |
![]() |
| This boy only likes to take massive bites of whatever he is eating. |
![]() |
| My poor Kenzie got sick in the middle of the night. She wanted to take a shower and when I checked on her, this is how I found her. So sweet and sad. |
![]() |
| Our court had a little Easter egg hunt a week or so before the holiday. We came out one minute late and almost all of the eggs were already gone. Luckily, we still got a few. |
























No comments:
Post a Comment