Yes, I know July was three months ago now but I am WAY behind on blogging. For those of you who don't know, Shane and I moved at the end of July to Salt Lake City, Utah where Shane is attending law school at the University of Utah and things have just been so busy ever since. I am hoping to get all caught up in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned!
Anyway, we went to my parents for the 4th of July in Independence, California. I already posted several pictures from all the Independence Day festivities, but here are a few more from the other days we were there that week.
 |
| This is my sister , Emma, trying to catch her lamb for Kenzie and I to pet. This is her second year raising a lamb for FFA. |
 |
| We told Makenzie to pet the lamb, so she stuck out one finger and gently stroked the lambs ear. |
 |
| It didn't take long fr her to warm up to it though. Here she is giving it kisses. |
 |
| My beautiful Emmy girl! |
 |
| BTW, Emma is one of Makezies favorite people. She asks to see "Emmy" and to call her and to go on a walk to her house all the time. Emma is such a great aunt. All of her niece's just love her! |
 |
| Henry sleeps with his hands so sweetly placed like this all the time. |
 |
| Isn't it just adorable?! |
 |
| We visited the sheep again and even got to feed it the second time. |
 |
| Sleeping Grandpa and Henry. |
No comments:
Post a Comment