Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Magical World

of Disney!!!! Yes, when Katie and her family were here visiting, we went to Disneyland. It was amazingly hot but we still had a wonderful time together as a family.

We loved listening to this little pirate band!


My cute mommy in her cute hat


Emma took these next round of photo's while we were on the ferry. I think she was just messing around but I LOVE them!! Good job Emmy!


Looking through her telescope :)

Have you ever seen a cuter face?!

My daddy




Ugh!!! I just LOVE my family!

Best friends! Mallory loves to give Makenzie hugs. It is the cutest thing. She will just do it randomly. I wish we had gotten a picture of that.

I'm pretty sure Emma took this special picture too. Thank you Emma :) We saw lots of very interesting people during our trip.

My Minnie baby



Michael was Makenzie's best friend during this trip. Anytime she was upset we would just give her to Michael and she would stop fussing immediately and put her head on his shoulder. As a result, Michael got stuck holding Makenzie a LOT. He is such a good uncle!

"And someday, the dreams that you wish will come true."

Isn't she so cute?!

Yes, that is Parmesan cheese Emma is feeding her, and she loved it!


Kenzie doesn't know that it's rude to stick your fingers in strangers mouths yet :)


Grandma loves her babies! I just love Mallory's smile! Look at those beautiful dimples! She just melts my heart!

6 comments:

Katie said...

yay! I love all these pics. That was so much fun. I wish we could go again tomorrow.

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

How fun! I love all the cousin pictures of the littlest girls. They are so precious! :)

Radfords said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Radfords said...

OK. I have had enough! You need to STOP posting such ADORABLE pictures where you are having SO much fun!! I am so jealous! :) You may have just convinced me to move to Cali! ha! and seriously, that last post with the birthdays-couldn't be any cuter! I love those twin outfits, the cake, the "touchdown", and that cute family of yours! love it all

Radfords said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

Okay, two things: 1)These photos are way cute! and 2) in the photo where Kenzie is sticking her finger in Pooh's mouth, it looks like the girls could be twins!