Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I finally got my computer back so now I can blog again! Hooray! Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Here are some pictures we've taken in the last couple months. More to come soon!

I set Kenz on the couch with a few toys to keep her occupied while I cleaned up the living room. I guess the toys I gave her weren't interesting enough:)

Whenever I am in the kitchen, I can expect Makenzie to scoot in and join me with whatever I am doing in a matter of minutes. I was doing dishes this day and she just scooted right under the dishwasher foldout so she could be with me. She has done it several times since. I just love her so much!


I was in the kitchen when I heard my poor baby crying. She was trying to make her way to me but scooted herself into this little road block. She was stuck and couldn't get herself out. I thought it was so cute and sad at the same time.

My sweet little angel

Kenzie with Grandma Klenk

No comments: