| For the 4th of July weekend, Shane and I decided to go to San Diego. We never had a real honeymoon and since this was the last 3-day weekend we would have before the baby would be here, we took one:) We had tons of fun! We went to Sea World on Saturday and unfortunately only took 3 pictures the entire time we were there. This is a picture of the dolphin show. They had some technical difficulties, which resulted in us watching this lady bird hang in the air for about 10 minutes before they finally called the show off. I was kind of funny. We were able to see a later showing and it was really neat. |
1 comment:
A Star Wars fan! I love it :) You both look so happy!
P.s. That bridge scares me every single time we take it. We got engaged on Coronado Island :)
Post a Comment