Wednesday, December 7, 2016

March

Is it super silly that I am making a post about March 2016 when March 2017 is just right around the corner? I am going to really try to get all caught up on my blog before the new year. Let's see if it happens :)

Just a sleeping curly-haired boy



Our friends invited us to their family's cabin in Pine Valley. We had so much fun just hanging out and playing outside. We love the Kellum family!




Zip line!






Cute little Levi :) He was crying because his dad was leaving. Pretty sweet!



Looking for the treats that the leprechaun left behind.







When I saw these women when I came outside that day, I thought to myself  "I will miss coming out to this so much! I better capture it." I'm so glad I did because I DO miss it so much!
 



At our annual court Easter egg hunt


Can you tell I like sleeping photo's?

No comments: