![]() |
| Saying goodbye to our sweet friend, Michelin. |
![]() |
| And saying goodbye to Steve and Carole. |
![]() |
| We got to see Grandpa again just days after getting home because my cousin, Alise got married in Salt Lake. |
![]() |
| At Alice's wedding. |
![]() |
| All the Christensen cousins at Alice's wedding. |
![]() |
| Henry was pretty excited about the balloon he got to take home. |
![]() |
| I went into Henry's room to check on him and I couldn't open the door because something was blocking the door: a big tired Henry. |
![]() |
| Look at that cute face! |
![]() |
| Another tired Henry picture. |
![]() |
| I just loved how sweetly she place her hands. |
![]() |
| He loves raisin bran but hates the raisins... just like his mama :) |
![]() |
| Poor guy needs to get some more sleep! |

















No comments:
Post a Comment