Monday, December 3, 2012

Holloween

Because my computer charger has been broken for the last month, I am way behind on posting pictures. So expect lots of great new post in the next week :) Here are our pictures from Holloween.
We were the Nutcracker ballet.


We went to Carole and Steve's ward party (our old ward) on Holloween night and Kenzie loved walking all over the gym floor.

She had started walking a little bit before then but this was the first night she REALLY took off, and she's been going ever since. It is exciting but I can't help being sad at the same time. I am going to miss that sweet little crawl...

Carole, in her traditional costume :)

Isn't this the cutest little mouse you have ever seen?

This is at our real ward party the weekend before. Shane was such a trooper and let me paint his face. I have such a great husband!

Just look at him! How many husbands do you know would go out in public dressed up like this for their wife?! He is so cute!

No comments: