Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Farmers Market

A few weeks ago, my friend/kind-of-cousin, Kohl, and I went to a farmers market together with our babies.  It was a really neat one because you got to roam the fields yourself and pick your own fruit. Unfortunately, we didn't have a lot of luck finding any good fruit or veggies but we still had a really nice time pulling our babies around in these cute little wagons.
Wade and Kenzie

Kohl standing under a beautiful archway

I LOVE sunflowers!

This was hanging on one of the fences. Gross, huh?

Then I saw ANOTHER one! Yuck! At least they had pretty webs...
Don't you just love their faces?

There was a really neat animal section that we got to see too. There were birds, chickens, cows, goats, and other cute animals for us to admire.

There were walkways for the goats right above our own walkways. It was pretty fun.




Aren't they just adorable?!

I love this little guy!

1 comment:

The Atwaters said...

oh my goodness those pictures are great! I wish there was more produce to pick, oh well we will try again in spring! I hope you have a bonnet in every size for Kenzie, I think it is just the cutest little accessory!