None of the Klenk Clan were together for Christmas so we all got together in January to exchange our gifts to each other. It was a very fun evening.
![]() |
| Kenzie's present :) |
![]() |
| Allyson got a long-waited-for drill! Wahoo! |
![]() |
| Kenz playing with her new play mat. She loves it! |
![]() |
| Carole couldn't BELIEVE that Jay got a football! |
![]() |
| But he was pretty happy about it. |
![]() |
| Oh I love her!!!!!!! |
![]() |
| Steve was pretty excited to get some new General Conference CD's |
![]() |
| Super 8 and Planet of the Apes |

![]() |
| I love that it looks like that bow is on top if Shane's head |
![]() |
| I'm not sure what to write here. But something should be written :) |
















1 comment:
ohmygosh. look at kenz! I don't understand how anyone can even say she's not the spetten' emage of ya!
and Shane, ohhhh, Shane. DOes he know you posted that pic? hahahhaha. he looks awesome. It looks like you guys had fun. I lovey love you.
Post a Comment